Helllllllllllllllllllooooo!!!! I have decided to set up a scrapbooking blog so I can keep track of what I am doing and to share my creations and experiences with my "scrap minded" friends and family. Please let me know if you visit and if you have a blog that I haven't added to my list because I would love to add you. So what have I been up to lately. Well to kind of answer that question, check this out http://www.scrapbookcity.com.au/. How cool is that I am still floating on cloud nine because I still can't believe I won!!! It was a really full on very exciting 10 week competition at Scrapbook City based on Reality TV shows with scrapping challenges each week and twists and turns like you would not believe. It was fantastic and I enjoyed every moment of it. There were so many amazingly talented women in the competition and the final three (me) Brenda and Joanne are so incredibly talented and produced some devine layouts for the comp. I was really humbled to get so far into the comp and to win. A huge congratulations to all the entrants you are all amazing and inspirational. Congrats also to Annette and Trudy who won guest Design Team spots. so what did I win???.............. A position on the Design Team Wow wow wow!!! I am really excited. I would never have thought that would be design team material so i am totally stoked. I will post all of my layouts and projects that i created for the competition over the next few days. I am really proud of my creations and have really developed a lot more confidence in my ability over the last few months. My team mate Louise was awesome and I need to give her a huge cyber hug for her support, encouragement and friendship thoughout (((((HUG))))).
My lovely crazy sister Trish was also in the comp and sadly was sent packing to the others in week 6. Trish was such a great support to me, she helped me so much by telling me I rock LOL!!!!, I actually had groupies (Trish, Louise and even my brother) and they even had pom poms!!!((((HUGS))))) to Trish Mwahhhh you rock girl!!!
I am also participating in the EMMie awards over at EMM (link on sidebar) which is so much fun. I won the challenge pack comp last month (the flowergirl Layout above) so i was stoked and this month I have to say I like but don't love any of my EMMie layouts. I think I was all scrapped out after reality scrap my mojo was exhausted and they were kind of a push to do :( . Oh well this month I have to get started on them earlier this month. Shazz won this months Emmie and so deserved it, her OTP album was absolutely devine as were her layouts.
Anyway I have to go so I can finish the big pile of marking I have to do. I will post the layouts soon.The ones at the top are a few of my favourites.
Thanks for reading
Tam







3 comments:
hey tam....welcome to the world of blogdom...LOL
i am the first to post a comment on your new blog (i think)....yay for me.
thank you for your kind words about my EMMie win. you are a sweetie.
i look forward to seeing all your gorgeous work that you share here.
i will add you as a link on my blog if that's ok.
have a great thursday
xxoo
p.s please say hi to your mum for me. such a beautiful gracious lady xxoo
HOLLY DOOOLY.....that is a fantastic blogspot, I might have to come down the road to find out how you got your photo up on the title etc.....FANTASTIC WORK....
{{{{{{{HUGS FROM UP THE ROAD}}}}}}}}
Looking good already Tam!!
So happy for you that you won Reality Scrap and I am sure that you are going to do a fantastic job on the DT as your work is beautiful.
Post a Comment