congrats tam....your work is just gorgeous....i often pop into your blog for inspiration and always am amazed at the constant level your work reaches. well done....and congrats on your EMM challenge pack win too xxoo
Welcome to my scrapbooking blog. I am a hopelessly addicted scrapbooker and have created this blog so I can share my scrapbooking with my scrapping friends and family members. If you pop by to have a look please leave a comment
5 comments:
Congrats Tam. They are gorgeous!
congrats tam....your work is just gorgeous....i often pop into your blog for inspiration and always am amazed at the constant level your work reaches.
well done....and congrats on your EMM challenge pack win too xxoo
Woo hoo. congrats. I should go over and check them out!! Haven't been there for a while.
Oh, and BTW, I've tagged you on my blog. ;)
xx S.
hi Tam...shame on me I didn't even know ou had a blog!
Congrats on the BG Gallery...they are beautiful!
Hi Tam, Naomi from EMM. Your layouts are incredible. Just gorgeous. I really enjoyed looking at them all and only felt the tiniest bit jealous. LOL.
Your butterfly and lion were gorgeous and I bet they will make great layouts too.
I will be back.
Post a Comment