Hi all,
Yep it has been a bit since i last posted.
Thanks to those who left a comment about my journaling, i apreciate your thoughts!! Even though it has been nearly 15 years, I still struggle with not having Dad here and journaling my fellings help to deal with it.
This weekend Is the papercrafts Expo at the RNA showgrounds and I am working for Scrapbook City there so if you are thinking about going come and say hi!! I am there on Saturday and Sunday 10am-1pm.
Also the Scrapbook City Awards night is on the 10th of November, tickets are $55 each it is at the Jindalee hotel and is sure to be a fabulous night. There are Exceptional prizes on offer so enter some layouts into the categories at http://www.scrapbookcity.com.au/ and come along for a great night. tickets on sale now!!!
Finally our internet issues are fixed so it will be easier to post now so you may just see some more posts from me. using the computer is so much easier when the connection doesn't drop out every 10 minutes!!!
I am teaching two classes at scrapbook city throughout October, a boy class and a hidden journaling, These classes are free, you just need to bring your tools and materials and/or purchase the materials to create the layout on the day. check out scrapbook city for details. I would love to see you at my classes!!!!
ok what have I been creating????
here are my latest ones (that I can share at this stage)
This layout has been created using the gorgeous cloud 9 Sorbet Villa papers. These papers are GORGEOUS
this one was a quick one I whipped up using the Basic Grey recess papers
anyway I had better go,
take care,
Tam







4 comments:
Have fun at the paper crafts festival! I might even pop in and say hello! I really love your BG recess layout, just love that big photo!
How big is that bag, way too small for school I agree Tam!! I love the cloud 9 page very cute!!
Have a great weekend, don't spend too much!!! lol
Lauren x
These all look great Tam. Have fun at the festival!!
Love all the layouts Tam, cant wait to check out the new BG, I know I am late but hopefully there will be still some left :)
I agree with Katie, I love big photos that say everything!
Take Care
Brenda
Post a Comment