some beach fun pics!!!the one to the right is Jazzy flying her kite on Christmas day!
.JPG)
Hi all, thanks for your comments I am glad to be back blogging, it is all part of my attempt to be more organised this year..... we'll see how that!! I just goes!!! I thought that while I was playing around on the laptop that I would add some holiday pics. The one of the 4 of us was taken at the top of double island point just beside the lighthouse, it is a self taken one (using the timer and sitting the camera on a rock) and I love it, it is so rare to have a photo of the 4 of us!!
anyway have to go will add some more pics tomorrow!
Tam xo
anyway have to go will add some more pics tomorrow!
Tam xo







2 comments:
great pics tam....specially love the one of the four of you guys.
hope to see some of them scrapped very soon.
hope you have had a great weekend my friend xxoo
Love your big hat Tam!!!
Post a Comment